Dawn Buggins was born in 1984, Calgary, Alberta, Canada. She is a fashion model.
Biography and Career :
She became known when she participated in the Canada's Next Top Model, even though she was eliminated the second. She doesn't have anything to reproach herself; she didn't talk about anybody behind their back and remained the same person while she was at the contest. Dawn Buggins was confident that after the big contest many doors will open for her and she will have many opportunities to be a great model. She said that if after her appearance in the show nothing will change in her modeling career then this will mean that she wasn't done for it.
- "Strike while the iron's hot" kind of thing, and plans to pursue modeling, though she muses that if it doesn
't work out, it wasn't "meant to be".
- "The show is the best portfolio ever."
- "The one thing I would probably do differently would be a little bit more aggressive. It's funny cause that's totally not my personality, but it made me realize that this is modeling; it's what you have to do. I'd definitely be a little more confident."
- "In the modeling industry, you fit in one size. If you don't fit, they can't use you. Some girls will take it to extremes, but if it doesn't work for you, don't do it. I think that if you have to be that slim, you should be healthy, eat well, exercise. But it is hard because there is this need to be tiny. It hurts you and it actually consumes you, not me personally' I just eat healthy and run."
- "I had a short amount of time to come out of my shell. I'm totally aware of that. I was really shy going into the show. It was an amazing experience, a one-of-a-kind deal."
- "It was so much fun, I wouldn't take back anything."
- Agency: Sutherland Models.
- She works as a bartender at The Back Alley.
Dawn Buggins Image : calgarysun.com