Carlos Tevez was born on February 5, 1984 in Ciudadela, Buenos Aires Province, Argentine. He is a talented football player.
Biography and Career :
When he was ten months old he pulled a kettle of boiling water over him and after two months of intensive care he recovered but the marks are still visible today. He even refused the offer of Boca Juniors to fix the scars and he said that they are part of him.
Between 1992 and 1996 he played as a junior for the All Boys team and then between 1997 and 2001 for Boca Juniors. As a professional player he played three seasons for Boca Juniors and in the 2005-2006 season he was transferred to Corinthians where scored 25 goals in 38 matches.
In the 2006-2007 season he was the player of West Ham United team and he has helped his team
with seven goals in 26 matches. Now (2007) he plays for Manchester United but it has passed only little time and he hasn't scored yet.
He is a great player and, being still young, he has an entire career ahead. Regarding his national team he has played for Argentine in 35 games and scored seven times. He won the gold medal at the 2004 Athens Olympics and in 2007 received the Hammers News Player of the Year and the West Ham United Hammer of the Year.
- Height: 170 cm
- Playing Position: Striker.
- 2005 Campeonato Brasileiro Serie A (Corinthians)
- 2004 Olympic gold medal (Argentina)
- 2004 Pre-Olympics (Argentina)
- 2004 Copa Sudamericana (Boca Juniors)
- 2003 Intercontinental Cup (Boca Juniors)
- 2003 Argentine Apertura (Boca Juniors)
- 2003 Copa Libertadores (Boca Juniors)
- 2003 South American under-20 Championship (Argentina).
Carlos Tevez Image : abc.net.au
Carlos Tevez Lists