April Scott was born on January 29, 1979 in Poplar Bluff, Missouri, USA. She is a model and actress and was seen in "CSI: Miami".
Biography and Career :
She attended Campbell High School and College of the Ozarks, which is a Christian College. She participated in several beauty contests and won half of them. After College she obtained a degree in Theater and a minor in Rhetoric.
Because she wanted to be an actress she decided to move to Los Angeles and there she signed a contract with an agent very quickly. As a model she is the face of Merle Norman Cosmetics and appeared in many advertisements and commercials for them. She also worked for Dreamgirls Lingerie, Jamaican Style Swimwear and Hey Baby Lingerie. She was seen in magazines like Maxim, Fitness RX and Import Tuner.
As a television person she hosted "The Hook" show and was one of the case holder models at "Deal or No Deal".
- She has French, Spanish and American origins.
- Measurements: 34C-22-34
- She was chosen one of the 100 Most Beautiful People by People Magazine.
- In 2006 she was placed on the no 76 in the Maxim Hot 100 Women of 2006.
- "If I were a fruit I would be an extremely poisonous berry, so hopefully no one would eat me because that would be painful. But, if they did eat me at least they would die."
- "I used to listen to all the hair bands. Who am I kidding? I still do. I have Whitesnake in my car right now. I still don't think there's anything better than a heavy metal ballad."
- 2007 Nite Tales (2007)
- 2007 I Do... I Did (2007)
- 2007 The Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning (2007) (TV)
- 2006 Waylaid (2006)
- 2006 Deal or No Deal (2006) (VG)
- (7 episodes, 2004-2005) SoapTalk
- (2 episodes, 2005) The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
- (2 episodes, 2004) Entourage
- (1 episode, 2004) The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn
- 2004 CSI: Miami (2004) (VG)
- 2004 The Palms Girl Search (2004) (TV)
- (1 episode, 2003) CSI: Miami
- (1 episode, 2003) The Shield.
April Scott Image : sport24.gr
April Scott Lists