Anthony Hecht (Anthony Evan Hecht) was born on Tuesday, January 16, 1923 in New York City and he was a famous poet from United States of Jewish religion.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Jan 16, Anthony was a Capricorn.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his mother's name: Dorothea Holzman.
- his father's name: Melvyn Hahlo Hecht.
- Brother : Roger.
He attended the BA, Bard College (in 1944).
Anthony dated Patricia Harris (wife) and amongst other amorous encounters was Helen D'Alessandro (wife).
He died on Wednesday, October 20, 2004, in Washington; cause of death: unspecified.
Famous Why : The Hard Hours.
Anthony Hecht Lists
|Anthony Hecht Videos
The Poet's View -- Anthony Hecht
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 06 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :