Andreea Marin was born on December 22, 1974 in Roman, Romania.
Biography and Career :
Andreea Marin attended the local High-School from Roman and after that she continued her studies at Iasi University from Romania. She got specialized in journalism and public relations at "Thompson Dundation" and in United States at The University from South Carolina.
Andreea Marin gathered a huge professional experience during her colaboration with TVR 1 so that she was included in the Top 50 of the most successful women in Romania made by Capital Magazine.
Andreea Marin is also the programme director for "The Prime Time World Broadcast", an international company from Madrid, Spain.
Andreea Marin is famous due to her TV Show named "Surprize, Surprize" started in 1998.
made several documentaries and took interviews to a lot of famous international personalities including : Harrison Ford, Liam Neeson, Mike Meyers, Erik Roberts, Martin Landau, Larry Hangman, Richard Clayderman, Martin Lawrence, Beyonce, Liza Minnelli and many more.
Andreea Marin was the presenter for many musical awards like:
- Eurovision, Mamaia, Cerbul de Aur.
She represents the Romanian Image for :
- Garnier - L'Oreal;
- BMW Automobiles;
- Procter and Gamble - Head & Shoulders;
- Cartier (jewels and stuff).
Statistics reports show that more than 879,000 romanians are watching "Surprize, Surprize" weekly, having the highest rate of audience.
- I can change the way I look, the way I live and my career because I am extremly flexible and I have a strong motivation;
- If I fall, I rise up again on my knees and start building all the things better.
- In 2006 she married Stefan Banica Jr. ;
- She is the first Romanian journalist who climbed Kilimanjaro;
- Her TV Show "Surprize, Surprize" has been nominated for "The Best Social TV Show", every 5 years.
1. The Eurovision Song Contest (2004) (TV) .... Romanian vote presenter
2. The Eurovision Song Contest (2000) (TV) .... Romanian vote presenter
Andreea Marin Lists